Passes & Rates
Check out YogaHub’s full range of passes and rates
- Allows a total of one class per day for 30 consecutive days starting at your first class.
- The pass will activate from the day of the student’s first class not the day of purchase.
- This Intro Offer cannot be paused for any reason.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 3 hours in advance so we have time to fill that place.
- Students who fail to cancel a class will incur a 3 day penalty i.e. 3 days will be removed from their 30 Day Pass.
Due to very high demand, all memberships are now waitlisted. Select any of the “Sign Up to Waitlist” buttons below to register your interest in a membership. Please fill in your details on the form and then we will let you know how everything works from there.
- Monthly payment of €89.
- Month to include Public Holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas & New Year’s holidays etc.
- One month notice is required to cancel YogaHub’s Month-to-Month Membership. This translates into one additional payment.
- Month-to-Month Membership entitles you to attend one class per day.
- Cancellation available at any time with a minimum of one month notice required via cancellation form, which translates into one additional monthly payment. If you choose to cancel immediately, you can do so for a €50 fee.
- Payments will be charged to a debit/credit card on an automatic monthly basis until notice is provided via Cancellation Form. Cancellations cannot be backdated.
- Not eligible for refund. Monthly rate is subject to change and YogaHub will provide 30 days notice in advance of a pricing adjustment.
- Late Class Cancellations will incur a €5 Cancellation Fee (classes must be cancelled at least 3 hours before the class start time.)
- A minimum of 30 day’s notice must be given to suspend/pause membership and this can be done for a set period of one month only.
6 Months of YogaHub
- One class per day
- Member perks include a 10% discount for in house workshops
1 Year of YogaHub
- One class per day
- One extra month added to the end of membership. 13 months for the price of 12
- Member perks include 10 % discount for in house workshops
- Not eligible for refund, transfer, hold or extension.
- No passes are eligible for refund, transfer, hold or extension.
- All Single Class Passes are valid for 3 months from date of sale.
- Student Single Class Passes can only be purchased in the studio. You must present your valid Full-Time Student Card upon arrival at reception (USIT, Law Society & ACA/ACCA cards are not accepted). Students must be in full time education.
- 5 Class Pass €65 (3X Commitment) – When the 5th and final class of the pass has been used your credit/debit card will automatically be debited €65 and another 5 classes added to your account. This will occur a minimum of 2 times after the first payment, and will continue ‘auto renewing’ after this until 30 days’ notice is given to terminate the contract. Each 5 class pass is valid for use for any class, any time and for 6 months from date of sale.
- 5 Class Pass €75 (0ne-off payment) valid for 6 months from date of sale.