New to Yoga? Check out our FAQs
We’re here to help! Phone 01 4789043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or come say hi at our studio!
What are the benefits of yoga?
With a regular yoga practice you will develop a strong, toned body, as you learn to relax and focus your mind. Great fitness and stress relief all in one!
Some benefits are:
- It increases endurance, strength and flexibility.
- Mental endurance and physical stamina are tested through holding postures for extended breaths.
- Arm and shoulder strength is multiplied as you use your own body weight for resistance.
- Lats and other back muscles begin to support the spine better than before.
- Abdominals and obliques are refined and sharpened through building core muscles.
- Poor and average posture begins to correct itself over time.
- Hip flexors are stretched and rebuilt.
- Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves are tightened and lengthened where they need to be.
- Learn relaxation tools to bring with you into your daily life.
- Rediscover play and have fun!
Do you have classes suitable for Beginners at YogaHub?
For beginners we recommend Flow and Hot and any class that has All Levels in the title. If it’s your first class ever just let your teacher know and they will provide modifications if needed.
Still not sure? Check out the styles section for descriptions of all our classes.
It’s my first class and I feel nervous trying something new! Will I be the only beginner there?
Don’t worry all of our Flow, Hot, Kundalini & Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga classes normally have beginners in them so you won’t be the only one.
What should I bring to my first class?
- You should wear comfortable loose fitting clothing.
- Bring water and your mat if you have one.
- We rent mats for €2
- Please bring your own towel to Hot Yoga, or you can purchase a yoga towel at the studio.
When should I arrive to class?
Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before the class starts. We cannot guarantee your admittance to class if you arrive any later as the teacher may lock the studio door to ensure the safety of the students’ belongings.
Do many men attend or is it all women?
We’ve been told by our students that we have way more men in our classes than other studios.