What is Yogahub?
YogaHub is a modern, welcoming studio, with fresh and challenging Yoga classes. YogaHub is a space to work you out, open you up and let you breathe. Friendly teachers are creative, attentive and fun; we have classes for everyone – from beginner to guru. YogaHub is a vibe, a practice, a lifestyle.
Where is YogaHub located and is there Parking and Showers?
- There is no car parking available here. There is plenty of on-street paid parking around the studio.
- There is lots of bicycle parking on site.
- We have lots of bike racks.
- Changing room and showers available.
- There is lots of Free car parking available at Junction 6
- There is limited bicycle parking right outside the centre doors.
- Changing rooms with showers.
- There is no parking available. There is plenty of on-street paid parking available in Phibsboro around the studio.
- Changing rooms available. Showers available for 7am class only.
- There is 1 hour of free parking available at Castle Shopping Centre to Yogahub customers. You must get your ticket stamped by your teacher before leaving studio. Parking is a minimum of €2 after first hour. FYI this car park can be really hectic in daytime hours. Give yourself plenty of time first time arriving.
- Changing room and showers available.
- There is 90 minutes FREE car parking available at Frascati Shopping Centre for any Yogahub client. You must get your parking ticket validated by our reception.
- There is lots of secure bicycle parking in the Frascati Shopping Centre Car Park.
- Changing rooms and showers available.
Do you have classes suitable for Beginners at YogaHub?
For beginners we recommend Flow, Hot and Pilates classes and any class that has All Levels in the title. If it’s your first class ever just let your teacher know and they will provide modifications if needed.
Still not sure? Get in touch at 01 478 9043.
It’s my first class and I feel nervous trying something new! Will I be the only beginner there?
Don’t worry all of our classes (except any that say ‘Experienced) are suitable for beginners upwards. There’s always lots of beginners. So you’re never the only one. Always great to mention it to your teacher that it’s your first time and if you have any injuries.
What should I bring to my first class?
- You should wear comfortable loose fitting clothing.
- Bring your own mat and a water.
- Please bring your own towel to Hot Yoga, or you can purchase a yoga towel at the studio.
When should I arrive to class?
Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the class starts. Late-comers will not be allowed into class. We have to have this rule to make sure all of our students get the best experience possible from our studios.
Do you sell Yoga mats?
Mats are available to purchase at the studio. Reception are happy to help you go through the different features of the mats.
Who will my teacher be?
The teacher for each class is listed on our Schedule and there is a biography of all of our teachers over on the Our Amazing Teachers & Staff page.
What is the Difference between Yoga and Yoga Flow?
A Yoga Flow class differs from a Yoga class as it moves faster through poses, flowing between them to build heat as movement is synchronised with the breath.
What is Hot Yoga?
At YogaHub our hot yoga studios are heated to 35+ degrees. Our ethos is to provide fun and challenging class sequences where the added heat works in conjunction with your body. Our hot yoga classes aim to improve, flexibility, strength, balance, and cardio vascular capacity. Expect a strong and physical class, interweaving philosophy and music. Yogahub’s Hot Yoga classes will work you hard, and make you sweat. You’ll leave feeling energized and refreshed. All classes are 1 hour long.
Who does Hot Yoga suit?
Hot Yoga Flow suits those who are looking for a more cardio intensive and detoxing yoga class.This is a flowing (vinyasa) style class incorporating the key standing, twisting, core and strength building postures in a room heated to 30+ degrees. Variations and modifications of postures will be offered to suit all levels.
What if I have an injury? Can I still do Yoga?
Always consult your physician first and inform the teacher of your injury before the class.
Is there somewhere to lock my bike?
- You can lock your bike inside the courtyard at our Camden Place studio.
- There is bike racks at Castleknock.
- Bikes must be locked on-street at Phibsboro and Swords studios.
- Yogahub is not responsible for any property left at Yogahub. Please make sure to lock your bike securely wherever you lock it.
Do you offer private Yoga classes?
Yes. Contact email@example.com and we can set you up with a one-to-one session with one of our amazing teachers.
Do many men attend or is it all women?
At a Yogahub class you’ll find lots of men so don’t worry you won’t be the only one.