We are so sorry to see you go. Thank you so much for choosing Yogahub. To cancel any of our memberships all you have to do is email email@example.com and one of our super helpful team will be happy to help. In the email please include:
- When you would like to cancel your membership? n.B. you must give at least 10 days notice. Month to Month memberships can be opted out of at any time after your second payment (2nd Month).
- Please include any feedback you wish to share on how you think we could improve?
- A minimum of one month advance notice must be given on a Cancellation form. Cancellations cannot be backdated. This translates to one final payment after giving notice.
- Membership will end one month after the final monthly billing. Members are welcome to continue practicing during this period.
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
- Month-to-Month Passes cannot be placed on hold once cancellation notice has been given.
- Members can choose to waive the one month notice and cancel immediately, with membership finishing one month from their most recent billing date. In this case, a fee of €50 will be billed to their debit/credit card on file.
- In cancelling, members forfeit their current monthly rate, terms and conditions.
Please note that we require at least 72 hours advance notice to review and process requests submitted online. If your request is urgent please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning us at 01 4789043. Once your request is reviewed you will be contacted by a YogaHub team member to confirm your eligibility and the details of your cancellation.