Welcome to Yogahub Camden Street. To see our Reformer Pilates Schedule please go here.
We have lots of bike stands to lock your bike at our Camden studios. We don’t provide car parking on site.
OK. So you’ve decided to give Yoga, Pilates or Reformer Pilates a try? Here’s a few of the most common questions answered:
- Do I need to bring my own mat? You can bring your own mat or rent for €1 if it is not included in your class pass unless it clearly states it at time of purchase.
- Do you have changing rooms with showers? Yes.
- I’m not that flexible would be putting it lightly. Is Yoga for me? Yes. It couldn’t be more suitable.
- What should I wear? Loose fitting clothes. Anything you’d wear working out.
- What is Reformer Pilates? Click the link here to find out!
Questions? Call 01 4789043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org