Terms & Conditions
All Special Offers/Deals, discounted memberships etc. cannot be cancelled, suspended/paused, are non-refundable and are non-transferable i.e. can only be used by the named account holder. Further terms and conditions apply. Please refer to your specific pricing option’s terms and conditions for more details.
YogaHub Students: YOU MUST ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR CLASS STARTS. LATECOMERS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY.
Should YogaHub have to cancel a course, workshop or event for any reason either a full refund will be offered or the cancelled class will not be subtracted from your class pass. Classes on the timetable often change and refunds will not be offered for class passes. Drop-in classes are flexible for both students, teachers, and YogaHub and for this reason YogaHub requests that everyone pre-book their classes to ensure viability.
Class cancellations must be made at least 90 minutes prior to the Class booked.
Failure to cancel your class (if the class is full) before this will incur:
- Month-to-Month YogaHub Membership: €5 Penalty
- 6 Months of YogaHub: €5 Penalty
- 1 Year of YogaHub: €5 Penalty
- 5 Class Passes & Single Class Passes: 1 class removed from pass
- 1st 30 Days of YogaHub: €5 Penalty or 3 days removed from pass
- 1 Month of YogaHub No Contract: €5 Penalty or 3 days removed from pass
We have limited space at our studio and we work very hard at keeping numbers down. It’s not fair to us or anyone on our waiting lists if you book a class and don’t show up. If your class or workshop is not cancelled within the specified time it does not give us time to fill your place so no refunds will be issued. Class passes may be used for all regular classes. They may not be used on workshops or events. All class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Workshop Refund Policy
Please be absolutely sure that you can make the dates and wish to do the course before booking.
In-House Teachers’ Workshops: Up to 48 hours beforehand 100% account refund only (account credit can be used as full or part payment of future workshop). NO REFUND if cancelled less than 48 hours beforehand. Any refund given by card will incur a 5% fee to cover card transaction fees for both the sale and refund.
International Teachers’ Workshops: Up to 1 week prior to workshop start: 50% refund. Within 1 week of workshop start: NO REFUND. Any refund given by card will incur a 5% fee to cover card transaction fees for both the sale and refund.
Teacher Training Refund Policy
Teacher Trainees must cancel 30 days before Teacher Training commences. A 5% card processing fee will be deducted from the total refund value if payment was made by card. No refund will be given thereafter.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Monthly payment of €89. Month to include Public Holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays. Month-to-Month Membership entitles you to attend two classes per day. Cancellation available at any time. One month notice required via cancellation form, which translates into one additional monthly payment. If you choose to cancel immediately, you can do so for a €50 fee. Payments will be charged to a debit/credit card on an automatic monthly basis until notice is provided via Cancellation Form. Cancellations cannot be backdated. Not eligible for refund. Monthly rate is subject to change and YogaHub will provide 30 days notice in advance of a pricing adjustment. Late Class Cancellations will incur a €5 Cancellation Fee if the class is full (classes must be cancelled at least 90 minutes before the class start time.) Month-to-Month Memberships are eligible for suspension. Other pass types are not eligible for suspension. Memberships cannot be suspended once notice of Cancellation has been given. Please refer to YogaHub’s Suspension Policy for more details. Due to the limitations of the MINDBODY software, 5 extra days are added onto each monthly membership pass to allow members to sign up to classes beyond their next payment date. Please bear this in mind when cancelling or suspending your membership as each monthly payment is on the same day every month and is not on the day the monthly pass expires.
6 Months of YogaHub
One off payment of €499. This membership entitles you to attend two classes per day. Not eligible for refund. Late Class Cancellations will incur a €5 Cancellation Fee if the class is full (classes must be cancelled at least 90 minutes before the class start time.) 6 Months of YogaHub Memberships are eligible for suspension. Other pass types are not eligible for suspension. Memberships cannot be suspended once notice of Cancellation has been given. Please refer to YogaHub’s Suspension Policy for more details.
1 Year of YogaHub
One off payment of €949. This membership entitles you to attend two classes per day. Not eligible for refund. Late Class Cancellations will incur a €5 Cancellation Fee if the class is full (classes must be cancelled at least 90 minutes before the class start time.) 1 Year of YogaHub Memberships are eligible for suspension. Other pass types are not eligible for suspension. Memberships cannot be suspended once notice of Cancellation has been given. Please refer to YogaHub’s Suspension Policy for more details.
Terms and Conditions of Sale – Studio
1. YogaHub reserves the right to refuse admission to the studio.
2. Bookings are made subject to the studio’s right to alter the programme or teaching staff as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
3. Students must arrive no later than 5 minutes before class start time. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
4. The use of cameras and recording equipment and mobile phones is strictly forbidden.
5. Class passes and any other bookings, may not be transferred from the person for whom they are purchased to any other group or individual. Bookings are nontransferable.
6. NO REFUNDS will be issued unless YogaHub must cancel a class or workshop at the last minute.
7. Student rate only applies to those in full-time education. Student Cards must be shown.
8. A total of 1 Class per day may be attended with the unlimited pass offers.
9. All Class Passes purchased are non-refundable and non-transferrable and must be used by the person specified at time of purchase. By purchasing your class package you agree to use all classes sold by the expiration date chosen at time of purchase.
Terms and Conditions of Sale – Retail
1. Where possible, YogaHub will exchange a product if the product is faulty and items are returned in unused and unworn condition. All garments are subject to inspection. All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. All exchanges must be requested via email or in person.
3. All exchanges will be made to the original purchaser of the booking.
4. All refunds will be issued in the same payment form as received at the time of purchase.
YogaHub is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
YogaHub may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/02/17.
We may collect the following information:
Name and job title, contact information including email, address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Yoga Hub Ltd., 27 Camden Place, Dublin 2.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and Conditions of Use (Website)
1. This website is operated by or on behalf of YogaHub, for users 18 years of age or older. These Terms and Conditions, including all documents referenced herein, represent the entire understanding between YogaHub and you regarding your use of this site and supersede any prior statements or representations.
2. Access to and use of this site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent that access, or use of this site would be deemed illegal by governing law, such access or use is prohibited. BY VISITING ANY AREA ON THE SITE, OR IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT THEN BY CLICKING “I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE,” YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON, OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH YOGAHUB, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any modifications hereto as permitted below, YogaHub grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
3. Use of Materials. Materials on this Site (including those streamed or downloaded from the Site), including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, long form programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks, along with the overall “look and feel” of the Site (collectively referred to as the “Material”), are owned or licensed by YogaHub and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
4. You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Access. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.