We love our members at Yogahub and we are super grateful to each one of our members for choosing our studio. Any of our month-to-month, 6 month or 1 year members can suspend their membership any time for a minimum of 10 days. All you have to do is email email@example.com the dates you wish to suspend and one of our super helpful AMAZING team will get back to you letting you know they’ve taken care of it.
Note that we require at least 72 hours’ notice to review and process Suspension Requests. Requests received less than 72 hours in advance will be processed as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching your requested start date or preventing a scheduled Month-to-Month Membership billing.
Members are eligible to suspend Month-to-Month Membership, 6 Months of YogaHub Membership or 1 Year of YogaHub Membership.
- Suspensions must be a minimum of 10 days in length.
- More than one suspension is permitted provided that the combined total of suspensions does not exceed 60 days per calendar year.
- Suspension Requests must be made in advance and cannot be backdated.
- Suspensions requested for medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor’s note. A YogaHub Team Member will respond to your request with instructions on how to submit your note
Month-to-Month Membership Details
- Monthly payments will not be billed while a Month-to-Month Membership is suspended.
- When the membership resumes, monthly payments will be adjusted forward by the number of days the membership was suspended.
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund.
6 Months of YogaHub / 1 Year of YogaHub Membership Details
- Membership expiry dates will be adjusted by the number of days the suspension was in place.
- Time added to the end of a membership as a result of an approved suspension/extension is not eligible for refund.
NOTE: The following passes are NOT eligible for suspension: 1st 30 Days of YogaHub, all 5 Class Pass types, 1 Month of YogaHub No Contract & all Single Class Pass types. Memberships cannot be suspended once Cancellation notice has been given.