We love our members at yogahub and we are super grateful to each one of our members for choosing our studio. Any of our month-to-month Unlimited or 1 year members can suspend their membership any time for a minimum of 10 days, and a maximum of 20 days per year.
*Note our Reformer Memberships and yogahub Class Pass Memberships cannot be suspended.
To Suspend your membership all you have to do is fill out the relevant Suspension Form linked below (note we have separate forms for each studio) and one of our super helpful team will get back to you within 3 working days.
- Roaming yogahub Suspension Form
- Camden yogahub Suspension Form
- Castleknock yogahub Suspension Form
- Swords yogahub Suspension Form
- Phibsboro yogahub Suspension Form
- Blackrock yogahub Suspension Form
Note that we require at least 5 days notice to review and process Suspension Requests. Requests received less than 5 days in advance will be processed as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching your requested start date or preventing a scheduled Month-to-Month Membership billing.
yogahub Membership Suspension Policy
Members are eligible to suspend Month-to-Month Unlimited Membership or 1 Year of YogaHub Membership.
- Suspensions must be a minimum of 10 days in length.
- More than one suspension is permitted provided that the combined total of suspensions does not exceed 20 days per calendar year.
- Suspension Requests must be made in advance and cannot be backdated.
- Suspensions requested for medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor’s note. A yogahub Team Member will respond to your request with instructions on how to submit your note
Month-to-Month Membership Details
- Monthly payments will not be billed while a Month-to-Month Membership is suspended.
- When the membership resumes, monthly payments will be adjusted forward by the number of days the membership was suspended.
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund.
1 Year of YogaHub Membership Details
- Membership expiry dates will be adjusted by the number of days the suspension was in place.
- Time added to the end of a membership as a result of an approved suspension/extension is not eligible for refund.
NOTE: The following passes are NOT eligible for suspension: yogahub Unlimited Intro, Reformer Memberships, all Class Pass memberships & all Single, 5, 10, 20, 50 Class Pass types. Memberships cannot be suspended once Cancellation notice has been given.