YogaHub Membership Suspension
We have streamlined our Suspension Request process to make it faster and more simple. We now accept ALL Membership Suspension Requests by online form.
Your electronic submission will go directly to a YogaHub Team Member who will review and complete your request within approximately 72 hours. This means you no longer have to visit the studio in-person to request your Suspension by written form. Rather, submit your request on the go by smartphone or the comfort of your own home! Use the form below to submit a request to suspend your Month-to-Month Membership, 6 Months YogaHub Membership or 1 Year of YogaHub Membership. All Suspension Requests must be submitted through this online form.
Note that we require at least 72 hours’ notice to review and process Suspension Requests. Requests received less than 72 hours in advance will be processed as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching your requested start date or preventing a scheduled Month-to-Month Membership billing. Requests for exceptions to Suspension Policy can be submitted by online form, however they are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis only. Once approved, your suspension will be arranged. You will receive confirmation when the suspension has been approved.
Members are eligible to suspend Month-to-Month Membership, 6 Months of YogaHub Membership or 1 Year of YogaHub Membership.
- Suspensions must be a minimum of 14 days in length.
- More than one suspension is permitted provided that the combined total of suspensions does not exceed 60 days per calendar year.
- Suspension Requests must be made in advance and cannot be backdated.
- Suspensions requested for medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor’s note. A YogaHub Team Member will respond to your request with instructions on how to submit your note
Month-to-Month Membership Details
- Monthly payments will not be billed while a Month-to-Month Membership is suspended.
- When the membership resumes, monthly payments will be adjusted forward by the number of days the membership was suspended.
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund.
6 Months of YogaHub / 1 Year of YogaHub Membership Details
- Membership expiry dates will be adjusted by the number of days the suspension was in place.
- Time added to the end of a membership as a result of an approved suspension/extension is not eligible for refund.
NOTE: The following passes are NOT eligible for suspension: 1st 30 Days of YogaHub, all 5 Class Pass types, 1 Month of YogaHub No Contract & all Single Class Pass types. Memberships cannot be suspended once Cancellation notice has been given.