CPD, Training Courses and Workshops with Guest Teachers
Keep developing your practice and teaching skills with courses at yogahub Dublin. Helping you become a well-rounded practitioner and yoga teacher!
- Biomechanics, Nervous System Regulation & the science of Breath
- The facilitation of The Breathwork Journey, consisting of 2-part conscious connected and 3-part circular breath + various breathing techniques
- The importance of safety, contraindications, insurance and legalities
- An additional Trauma-Informed course to complete in conjunction with practitioner training
- Possible side effects and how to work with them
- How to hold space in a private and group session both in-person and online
- The importance of “making it your own” and using Breathwork along with your own unique gifts and talents
- Confidence in guiding others and yourself in Breathwork
- Practical and hands-on experience
- The Business of Breathwork
- And become part of a growing community of Breathwork Practitioners with lifelong support
Safety is everything, and due to the nature of this type of Breathwork there are contraindications that will prohibit some people from joining, such as:
- Cardiovascular conditions, including high blood pressure, heart attack, heart disease
- Epilepsy, or history of seizures
- Diagnosed severe mental health conditions (bipolar, schizophrenia, psychosis, PTSD)
- Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
- Recent physical injuries/fractures/surgeries
- Currently taking heavy medication that alters brain chemistry
- Severe Asthma
- History of or diagnosis of aneurysms
For more information, visit www.jamiejanko.com/breathwork.
To find out about our instalment plan, email email@example.com.
Yoga Nidra, often referred to as “Yogic Sleep,” is the conscious awareness of the deep sleep state. It is an ancient Tantric technique made popular in the West by Swami Satyananda. This simple, yet powerful tool moves you to a state of deep relaxation and has the potential to take you beyond the three normal states of consciousness (waking, dreaming, and dreamless sleep states), to the 4th state of consciousness (Turiya).
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
There are a multitude of physical benefits from practicing Yoga Nidra, including reduced stress, fatigue, anxiety, and worry; a better nights sleep; improved digestion; and increased immune function. Spiritually, Yoga Nidra gives you access to that space between thoughts, beyond mind. In this space we reset the body, expand the mind, and see things from a different vantage point. This allows for the burning or neutralization of Samskaras (deep impressions), the true goal of Yoga Nidra. This is the promise and power of Yoga Nidra.
Students must have completed a Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course before beginning the Yoga Nidra Training for Yoga Teachers.
If you have a background in Yoga Philosophy and feel that you can keep up, you are welcome to take the course for certification.
If you would like to participate in the course for your own knowledge and do not plan on teaching, you may do so without any prior training. However, you will not receive a certificate upon completion of the course.